Welcome to AYA Medical Spa’s February edition of Beauty Buzz! This newsletter is focused on skincare rewards, jawline contouring products, and our fave winter skincare routine.
Save On Skincare
Join Our Rewards Program
Now, when you shop medical grade skincare from the AYA Online Skincare Store,
get 5% back on EVERY order!
Refer friends and both you and your friend get $5 off your order!
AYA Esthetician Amanda Thomas’ Winter Skincare Routine
1. AM cleanse with Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser in shower
I love the Papaya because it is an enzymatic exfoliant so I don’t get dry.
2. Follow-up with 1 pump each:
· Revision C+ Correcting Complex 30% for my tone perfection and antioxidants
· Revision Vitamin K Serum for Rosacea
· Revision Hydrating Serum for my hyaluronic acid boost
· Revision Revox Line Relaxer for those movement lines and to keep my toxin working hard!
3. Then apply the Obagi Daily HydroDrops Facial Serum
This is a great moisture boost and redness calming (rosacea)
4. Apply the SkinMedica Instant Bright Eye Cream
5. Finish with Revision Intellishade Truphysical
This protects from heat, Infrared, Blue Light, Pollutants, UV with a 45 SPF and it has a beautiful glowy tint. I also use the Nectifirm or Neck Correct by Revision and SkinMedica.
1. Apply the Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil
This is the perfect first cleanse to apply to dry skin as it loosens up makeup from the day and gives my skin some moisture
2. Cleanse with the Revision Gentle Cleansing Lotion
3. Apply Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum
Restores skin overnight with a powerful combination of antioxidants peptides and growth factors
4. Next, use the Environ Vita-Peptide Eye Gel
Helps with laxity brightens and helps lighten pigment with Vitamin A and C
5. Then, apply either Obagi Tretinoin Gel or Revision D-E-J Night Face Cream
6. My last step is SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator and Latisse
Radiesse (+) for Jawline Contour Now Available
We’re excited to update patients on recent news from Merz Aesthetics. Injectable filler Radiesse is now FDA-approved to treat patients who seek a well-contoured jawline for a more defined profile.
Radiesse Injectables have been shown to provide immediate improvement as well as long-term results due to stimulation of collagen and elastin production (up to a year in most patients) in lower face wrinkles and folds.
We’re excited about this development and look forward to offering a non-surgical treatment option to immediately improve jawline appearance for our patients at AYA Medical Spa!
If you are curious if a Radiesse procedure is the right procedure for you, schedule an in-person and phone consultation. All consultations are confidential and complimentary.