The signs of aging are typically the main reason why AYA Medical Spa’s patients choose minimally invasive facial rejuvenation treatments. With wrinkles and fine lines appearing on the corners of our facial features and gravity taking a toll on sagging skin, AYA Medical Spa provides a variety of facial fillers to temporarily eliminate the signs of aging for a firmer, more youthful look. Our cosmetic injectors administer Juvéderm® XC, Sculptra® Aesthetic and Radiesse® injections to restore areas of lost volume and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
During your skin analysis, our cosmetic injectors answer your questions and discuss treatment areas and the different filler options for your facial rejuvenation. While patients can learn about individual filler treatments on our website, our cosmetic injectors have compiled a quick fact guide for patients to learn more about AYA’s facial fillers:
- All of AYA’s facial filler options are FDA approved to treat moderate to mild wrinkles and facial creases with Juvéderm® and Radiesse® approved in 2006 and Sculptra® approved in 2004.
- Facial fillers are also commonly known as dermal fillers and they differ from cosmetic injectables such as Botox® or Dysport® as cosmetic injectables are used to relax facial muscles from contracting and causing wrinkles.
- Each filler is composed of natural substances found in the human body. Juvéderm® is made of hyaluronic acid, which is found in soft connective tissue and joint fluids. Sculptra® is made of poly-L-lactic acid that stimulates collagen growth and Radiesse® is made of calcium hydroxlyapatite which is found in human bones.
- Additional treatments are required to maintain results as fillers do not stop the aging process but only temporarily address wrinkles and lost volume.
- Our physician assistants and nurse injectors are licensed and both skillfully experienced and trained to safely administer facial fillers and other cosmetic injectables.
Many patients combine fillers with other anti-aging treatments such as a chemical peel or microdermabrasion to enhance results.
If you’re interested in a skincare treatment to address your concerns, contact us today to schedule your skin analysis with one of our licensed providers. For monthly specials and additional skincare news, follow AYA on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.