We were thrilled to hear Punxsutawney Phil thought we’d have an early spring on Groundhog Day because springtime is one of our favorite times of the year! In fact, there are many things the AYA™ Medical Spa team loves about spring: fresh flowers, fewer layers of clothing, an energetic buzz around the city, more time outdoors, celebrations, you name it. If we had to pick one thing that stands out above them all, it’s hands down hosting AYA™ events.
To kick off our first major event of the year, we want to cordially invite you to help us properly ring in the spring equinox during our annual Open House Event. Mark your calendars for Thursday, March 10th, 2015 from 5pm-8pm at AYA™ Phipps Plaza for food, fun, special savings, and great fellowship with all of our Atlanta skincare patients and friends – this is one event we’d hate for you all to miss!
Here’s what you can enjoy during the event:
- 20% OFF all skincare products (good in-person day of the event; phone orders accepted up until day of the event)
- CoolSculpting® Nonsurgical Fat Reduction Treatment – Receive $50 OFF a small treatment area & $100 OFF a larger treatment area
- Halo™ + BBL™ Sciton® Face Package (Limit 1 per person) – $1500 for face treatment ($600 savings)
- Sciton® BBL™ Body Package – Buy ONE area, get the second area ½ OFF
- FREE injectable consultations
- FREE Tattoo Procedure Makeup consultation with certified makeup technician, Robin Hays, CPCP (by appointment only)
- Enjoy food & wine catered by Bite, FREE gifts for RSVP’d guests, and chances to win products and services
While our open house event is free, be sure to RSVP and book your appointment (before we book up!) by calling 404-842-1772 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add you to the list. All of the exciting Open House skincare specials are included in our event flyer so you can see the list of our great event features. If you have any questions regarding our Spring Open House Event, please don’t hesitate to contact us – grab your friends, family, significant other, whoever, and get ready for a fun evening out; we hope to see you all there!