Full-Time Patient Coordinator – AYA™ Medical Spa Phipps Plaza
Full-time patient coordinator needed for our Phipps Plaza location. Some weekend hours required. Ideal candidate is a self-starter with superior communication skills, listening ability, and follow-through. Basic computer knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn in-house software is also required. College education preferred, and accounting experience is a plus. While not required, weighted consideration will be given to those with previous experience in the healthcare or cosmetic skin care industry. Candidate must be enthusiastic, possess excellent customer service skills and a willingness to work as part of team. They also must be willing and able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to communicate with patients. Please send resumes/cover letters to email@example.com.
- Greet and check-in clients, providing them with proper paperwork and consent forms
- Check clients out and receive payment for services and/or products
- Assist walk-in clients with questions and/or purchases
- Respond to inquiries submitted through website
- Answer phone, direct calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments and perform confirmation calls
- Fulfill phone orders
- Complete daily sales and monthly sales spreadsheets
- Perform accounting duties including transferring sales daily to accounting software, posting deposits, entering bills, and reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Manage and stock product and supply inventory
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred, esthetics license a plus
- One year experience in customer service, sales, or similar industry.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, listening, mathematicaland computer skills, QuickBooks experience a plus
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.